ALL IS WELL IN SIN CITY
Here's a few pics to remind you what you've left behind
and may return to some day.
Today I'll be making my Wednesday rounds of the grounds and will give you reports if bodies are found.
I also thought you are probably right and I should share the wealth. I'll let your pal take over the caretaking job - howabout first week in June?
Here is the schedule to pass along:
1. Stop by Mailbox and pick up stuff.
2. Get to house and do walk-around of outside (scare cat from backyard).
3. Put mail in box in first bedroom closet.
4. Inside: Flush toilets, check faucets, check windows
Check clock on stove for power outage and reset plus reset timer light.
5. Check in garage - just because.
6. Lock up house.
7. Water plants and Baby Yoda (Now a surly teenager).
8. Pull weeds and spray. I have left one weed (Weedzilla) by the back gate growing as an experiment to see how big it will get.
There, that should do it. All your plants are looking just lovely.
Here is the latest (but now old) schedule for the 35 Cinema - now moving to larger venue.
Have a good day sir - email me at any time
by clicking this